Build a Digital-Ready Home
The complete 4-step process to building Digital Trust, gaining confidence with complex tech topics, and protecting your family from online harm.
Bubble wrapping our kids and smashing digital devices is soooo tempting.
I mean, is there really any parent who loves keeping track of screen time minutes? And don't even mention my router - it baffles me!
If you've ever wondered how to shift from digital confusion to digital confidence, then stick around!
It is possible to raise amazing digital kids. Even if you have no idea how your router works (like 99% of PYE followers - don't worry!), I want to help you unlock your digital parenting superpowers. And, I believe that you're completely capable!
In 2015 we created the 4 Layers of Digital Protection for our popular parent presentations. It's been used by thousands of parents all over the country and now we've crafted it into an in-depth course.
Friends, I want to show you digital safety steps that ANYONE can implement.
Message from Beth, an early user of our content: "I have been very anxious about technology and probably in danger of going overboard where my kids rebel at some point. I really like the tips about getting involved with them to keep conversations open. I have put a few things into action! Anything to do with a router confuses me though lol. Basically I'm saying thank you and I hope God blesses your work."
In just three hours, through a unique blend of audio (for families on the go!) and videos for you and your kids, get ready to:
- Build digital trust,
- Create a family digital plan,
- Select the right router,
- Select the right protection software,
- Make porn the norm (so important!),
- Determine app and device readiness,
- Be confident about tricky people,
- Crush digital secrets,
- Understand the Big 4 (Snap, Insta, TikTok, YouTube),
- Protect specific devices (Chromebooks, iPhones)
- Respect the power of online gaming, and
- Learn the most important phrase you can tell your kids.
What you get with the course:
- 17 short videos from Chris that go through creating a Digital-Ready home with our 4 Layers of Digital Protection.
- 19 videos for parents to watch WITH kids, produced with teens ($400 value)**
- MP3s of videos for busy families on the go this summer!
- Downloadable hand-outs to capture notes about complicated topics.
- A 12-month subscription to our Protect App with over 500+ mini-lessons right in your pocket ($48 value).
- Monthly "Ask Chris Anything" gatherings (limited to first 25 registrants each month).
- Direct link to Childhood 2.0, starring Chris from PYE, and discussion guide.
**I have to point out how truly unique the kid videos are! Ally (K-2), Isaac (3-5), and Ryan (6-8) are ready to help create awesome conversations between you and your kids!
Trust me - you can't parental CONTROL your kids into using technology well. But you can PARENT them that way! This course will show you how in less than 3 hours. And, when you're done, watch your digital confidence SOAR.
A man with never ending energy when it comes to fighting for the safety and protection of children. Chris practices his internet safety tips on his four amazing children and is regularly featured on news, radio, and podcasts for his research. His 2019 US Senate Judiciary Committee testimony was the catalyst for draft legislation and on-going discussion that could radically change online child protection laws and earned PYE the NCOSE Dignity Defense Alert Award in 2020. The PYE team has performed over 1,200 presentations at schools, churches, and nonprofits and was featured in the Childhood 2.0 movie. When not leading PYE, Chris is the Digital Marketing Manager for Covenant Eyes. Other loves include running, spreadsheets, nature, and candy.